Monday, December 31, 2012

Cool :)

These photos were taken last night at our Family Christmas/New Year Party. I knew already that we will play games so I chose comfortable clothes to wear. Simple but a stylish one. I want to share a quote from my mom, "Oiliness is next to ugliness". Sorry for the oily face guys I hope you understand! :) 



BTW, these are the accesories I wore last night. :)


For the shoes, this is what I wore. So comfortable! :)


Finally, I used it na! This bag is a gift from Almira Francisco. You can ask her where did she bought it. It's very cute. Really! Swear! :)


OUTFIT DETAILS:

(TOP: A gift from my aunt, I don't know where she bought it. :) , SHORTS: Jewels , NECKLACE & EARRINGS: My Gold WATCH: Quartz ,  SHOES: Gola)

Photos taken and edited by: Alec Justine Dimaano

Sorry also for the low quality. I only used my IPAD4. :)

3 comments:

  1. ara-francisco.blogspot.com :P hohoho :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi don't know if you're going to respond. I think you're amazing and have good fashion sense. Take care of yourself dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...