Friday, June 28, 2013

Closet Sale

I will sell some of my stuffs because I am not using them anymore. You can be their new owner for very LOW PRICES. Just E-mail me if you're interested to buy.

dimaano.audrey@gmail.com

JD Muscle Tee-Brand New-170 Php
GalaxySnakeskin Skater Skirt- 180 Php
Peplum Dress- Used Once-200 Php
Floral Shorts- Used Twice-100 Php
Cat Print Dress- Used Twice-200 Php
Guardbot Artwork Top- Used Twice-150 Php
Blue Green Pedal Shorts-Brand New-150 Php
Blue Leopard Sheer Top-Used Once-100 Php
Cat Shirt- Used Once-100 Php


































If you will purchase 3 or more items I can give you discount.
Hurry guys! Only 1 stock per Item! :)

I am planning to sell more of my clothes soon. Buy na guys! :)
By the way, I'm willing to schedule meet-ups only in Valenzuela and it will depend on my class schedule. It can be shipped if you want but you will shoulder the shipping fee. :)

2 comments:

  1. i loved the teal shorts , amazing ,

    Am following you with gfc , wanna follow back ?

    Come see this weeks guest post , you will love her .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...