Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cold Wind

This is what I wore last last night for a dinner date with my  family. My dad decided to have our dinner in MOA at Seafood Islands. The food was really good.The weather's very cold that night. Good thing, I'm wearing sweaters.
 Gold Earrings and necklace for this simple outfit.  Simple accesories are just right for a casual outfit. 
One thing more, make sure that your bag is match with your outfit.
Mommy, Aj, me, My grandma and Tita Joy.
At the comfort room of Seafood Islands. I wish  my room has this huge mirror. I will be very very happy if that will happen. HAHAHA.
I really love Top siders. They're really nice with my legs.
Dinner time! Yum! 
My family plus my dad taking this picture. :)
The after picture. Busooog! :) 

OUTFIT DETAILS:

SWEATER: Lee Cooper
BELT: SM Dept. Store
SHORTS: Bread N Butter
SHOES: Sebago
BAG: Tommy Hilfiger

Photos taken by: Alec Justine Dimaano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...