Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year, new life. :)


Hello 2013. Good vibes for this year. All of us hope for happiness, blessings and guidance for the new year. We, Filipinos believe in the word "SWERTE". Siyempre, as a Filipino, I follow some of the sayings of the matatanda. First to wear polka dots which is my fave and symbolizes money/coins. Second, the "barya sa bulsa". Even in my room, there are lots of coins in the floor. Third, of course, the FIREWORKS! WEEE! :)

This is what I wore last New Year's Eve. Green Polka dots. :)



My lolo and his prettiest apo. :)

My sister. Matching shorts and blouse. :)

Media Noche

With Reyanna. :)


Our first family pic for the year 2013 :)

Alyssa and me

For those who will ask what is my footwear, I only used Havaianas. :)


OUTFIT DETAILS:

(TOP: SM Valenzuela fashion avenue, SHORTS: Jewels, ACCESORIES: Divisoria)

Photos take by: Alec Justine Dimaano



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...