Monday, May 27, 2013

Denim all over

A short post only! This is my outfit last 2 weeks for a family date. I decided to wear the Studded denim vest given by Yaku Fab last March. It's my first time to use it and I'm very happy with the fit of it. 







You can like their Facebook page(Yaku Fab) and contact/message them for your customized Denim Vest! They also sell Skirts, watches and other fab items. :)






















OUTFIT DETAILS:

Denim Vest: Yaku Fab
Necklace/Accesories: Gift of Tita Echot 
Tank Top: Sm North Dept. Store
Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Given by my Aunt from Italy

Photos taken by: Alec Justine Dimaano

Don't forget to Add/Subscribe me on Facebook and Follow me on LookbookTwitterTumblrInstagram and on Bloglovin. Thanks guys! :) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...