Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Speedo Day 1

Our family went to Subic last Saturday and Sunday for a swimming competition. My 2 brothers joined the competition and thank God they won and brought home 19 medals (10 medals for EG and 9 medals for Est). Anyways, I want to share to you guys what was my outfit last Saturday(our 1st day). I hope you'll like it. It's really a summer outfit. Sorry for the oily face and for the Medium quality photos. We only took these pictures with my IPAD4. I hope you understand. :)



One of my Skater Skirts from satisfashionetc. Visit and follow their shop at Instagram and you will find affordable items.  



I decided to wear it with a sleeveless top and havaianas to keep it simple and comfy.





OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Landmark Trinoma Bazaar
Rubber Sandals: Havaianas

Photos taken by: Alec Justine Dimaano

Don't forget to Add/Subscribe me on Facebook and Follow me on LookbookTwitterTumblrInstagram and on Bloglovin. Thanks guys! :) :*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...