Monday, June 24, 2013

Navyblue + Peach Pastel

Today, stripes in fashion seems like an unquestionable choice. Stripes are a key element in achieving great style. It is a pattern that appeals to everyone, even those who prefer no pattern at all. So naturally, we consider stripes to be a timeless classic. In fact, almost all clothes now like skirt, leggings, pants, tube, shirts and many more have this kind of pattern.

I wore this outfit for a casual date with family because that day is Father's day! Weee! Super belated happy father's day to all your dads. :)


I bought this pastel skater skirt 2 months ago in a bazaar and when I got home I opened my closet and find tops that suits it. Gladly, I have this navy blue stripes shirt and polkadots sleeveless top. With that, I conclude that Navy Blue and Peach Pastel is a great combination. Do you agree guys? :)





I'll post more outfits soon wearing stripes. Watch out guys! :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Gift from Tita Joy
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Segue (It's from my Aunt in Italy)

Photos taken by: Alec Justine Dimaano

Don't forget to Add/Subscribe me on Facebook and Follow me on LookbookTwitterTumblrInstagram and on Bloglovin. Thanks guys! :) :*

1 comment:

  1. Ow, that glorious moment when you look into your closet and found something that will suit your new found garment. Great post girl!

    xx

    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...