Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sweater Weather

 Rainy days are coming or should I say stormy days are coming? I hope all the residents of the Philippines are safe. Let us all pray for everybody's safety. Anyways, here's a new outfit post. When the weather is cold, here's my go-to outfit: Sweater and short shorts. This is what I wore last Saturday for cousins movie date. Just a casual outfit for a casual date for me to feel comfortable. We watched: "Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?", very funny Filipino movie. 




Here's my new favorite bag that I bought from La Borsetta. I love the color. <3









Don't forget to hype this look on lookbook.nu



Sweaters, jackets, blazers, longsleeves, scarves and boots are the perfect clothes for this rainy/cold season.

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Sweater: Gift from my Tito Ambet
Shorts: Levi's
Shoes: Segue (brand from Italy)
Watch: Bench 
Necklace: My Gold




Photos taken by: Alec Justine Dimaano

Don't forget to Add/Subscribe me on Facebook and Follow me on LookbookTwitterTumblrInstagram and on Bloglovin. Thanks guys! :) :*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...